Total Pageviews

Monday, 9 July 2012

Drawing and Painting....

For the last couple of weeks I have been spending my free time photographing most of my art work, this varies from the pieces I have made during my last 2 years at uni and some of my college work. Ive been photographing it because I have been wanting to make a photo book. I think it will be a nice and professional way of showing my work and it will be something nice to keep and look at for inspiration or just to see some of the work I've produced but don't tend to look at often.

I have finished my photo book today and can't wait for it to arrive to see the finished thing.
Anyway I thought it would be a good idea to put some pictures up of my drawing and paintings. These are mostly from uni, although the last two are from college.
Jessica. x











No comments:

Post a Comment