Total Pageviews

Friday, 17 August 2012

Business Cards



These are my business cards - YAY!
I designed them myself and ordered them through a website called moo.com - I decided to use this website because it was really easy to use and quite modern. I found other websites really tedious and quite dull looking.
I decided to go for the standard paper which is actually a really good quality.
I'm really pleased with them. They look really professional and they came in a handy little box to help protect them, also you can add business cards you already have to keep them nice and safe - I thought this was a really good idea!!
I would definitely recommend this website! Also check online before placing your order as you can find discount codes for free delivery etc which is useful. 
Jessica.x






No comments:

Post a Comment