Total Pageviews

Thursday, 4 October 2012

New Beginnings...


Today I have made a start on my new project. 
We were allowed to write our own brief and Ive decided to experiment with paints this time.
 After doing lots of research over the summer I have found that I'm really into inks and watercolours. I love the way they can be quite delicate and how they bleed into one another which creates interesting colours and shapes.
Today I sat down and made some designs. I really want to focus on colour for this project and to make a collection of really strong samples. I'm going to focus on mark making and different brush strokes. 
These are my designs so far which I have enhanced and manipulated in photoshop. 
I hope to digitally print these onto fabric and depending on time make some lovely cushions. 
Jessica.x 







No comments:

Post a Comment