Total Pageviews

Monday, 28 January 2013

The Final Chapter.

So...the end in near, eeeeeek!!!
We have just handed in our briefs for our final project. We get to write our brief ourselves, it should reflect what we are about and what we love doing and hope to continue doing in the future. Therefore I have decided to work with cross stitch again as I absolutely love it. I am going to explore stitching into wood this time and I am going to work with the theme of typography, letters and quotes as this is another area I really like.
I aim to have a collection of cross stitched pieces of art that I will display in frames (charity shop finds, then hand painted)that I will then display on a wall in a random order. These are some instagrams I have taken over the last week or so.
I will be documenting my progress on here so please keep checking the blog out. 
Much love, Jessica.x






No comments:

Post a Comment